Sealdah-Bikaner Duronto Exp launched on Monday, 23rd February, 2020.
Disclaimer: This article includes affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, it will incur no extra cost to you but I will get a referral bonus to fund our travels.
• Train no. 12260 will begin from Bikaner at 12.15 pm and reach Sealdah at 12.45 pm next day, though train no. 12259 will leave Sealdah at 6.30 pm and reach Bikaner at 7.15 pm next day.
• Union minister and local MP Arjun Ram Meghwal hailed off the debut Bikaner-Sealdah Duronto Express on 23rd Feb, 2020.
• The Duronto Express via New Delhi will run four days per week.
• It will run each Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from Sealdah station and on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from Bikaner, the railway department said in an announcement.
• Sealdah Bikaner Duronto Express is a Superfast express train of the Duronto Express category having a place with Indian Railways – Eastern Railway zone that runs among Kolkata and Bikaner in India.
• It works as train number 12259 from Sealdah to Bikaner Junction and as train number 12260 in the switch course serving the areas of West Bengal, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.
• It used to run as New Delhi – Sealdah Duronto Express and was the first and the quickest Duronto Express to be extended upto Bikaner as declared in the Railway expansion plan of 2008/09.
• The 12259/60 Sealdah Bikaner Duronto Express by and by has 1 AC First Class, 4 AC 2 level, 9 AC 3 level, 2 End on Generator Car and 2 Pantry coach.
• The 12259 Sealdah Bikaner Duronto Express covers the distance of 1921 km in 24 hours 45 mins.
• The 12259/60 Sealdah Bikaner Duronto Express runs from Sealdah via Dhanbad Junction, PT. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Junction, Kanpur Central, New Delhi to Bikaner Junction.
• Pantry vehicle, on board food and e-catering are accessible.
• Fare-3AC-Rs. 3030, 2AC-Rs. 4470 and 1AC-Rs. 6390.
• This train has Dynamic Fare Pricing. Ticket Fare will shift between Min Net Fare and Max Net Fare, depending on the portion of realistic seats.
For online booking visit IRCTC