The reason we stayed at Hotel Kasturi Jaigaon was that the hotel was very close to Phuntsholing, Bhutan, and India border. Another reason was to get Indian food. Hotel Kasturi Jaigaon was a decent hotel and nothing great in particular. Hotel Kasturi also has a restaurant and a banquet hall. This hotel in Jaigaon also has a 24-hour front desk for the convenience of its guests. Additional services such as medical assistance, laundry, and room service are provided.
Address of Hotel Kasturi Jaigaon
N S Road, Jaigaon,
Hotel Kasturi Jaigaon is located at the prime locations in Jaigaon, adjacent to Phuntsholing, a metropolitan city of the royal kingdom of Bhutan. Hotel Kasturi is situated 1 km away from the Jaigaon Bus Station and 4 km from the Prabhat Tara Catholic Church. This hotel is located on the main street.
It has different types of rooms like A/C deluxe, A/C regular, non-A/C deluxe, regular of single. Double and triple bed accommodations are also there. Hotel Kasturi Jaigaon offers free internet access to its guests. In-room amenities offered are air-conditioner (AC Room), wardrobe, bottled drinking water, and attached bathroom with hot/cold running water facility.
There is a restaurant in the Hotel Kasturi Jaigaon but alternatives are also available nearby. Their chefs of the multi-cuisine restaurant provide Indian, Chinese, Bhutanese and Western dishes. The food in the dining hall was nice and tasty. Service was a little bit slower.
- Good location.
2. A budget hotel in Jaigaon.
3. Hotel boys carried our luggage to the 2nd floor.
4. Very near to Jaigaon market and all things what you want to purchase from Bhutan could be found at the cheapest price.
1. Deluxe ac rooms are OK but, don’t look for non-ac rooms.
2. Small room with no proper ventilation.
3. Noise all around…. this may create sleep disturbance.
4. No lift and we had provided room on 2nd floor.
Also read REGENTA ORKOS KOLKATA