Della Adventure Park in Kunegaon is considered as India’s largest adventure park rambling across an area of around 5 acres. With around 70 activities, it’s a perfect place to release all your lethargies of routine life. Either you’ll be able to choose Day Pass or jumbo Pass, where Day Pass includes only the activity bundle from Zones A to F, but Jumbo Pass includes activity bundle from Zone A to F together with eight extreme adventures. Stay and meals are available but, at an extra cost.
This Day Pass takes you back to your childhood, giving you a chance to scream and shout and go crazy! With your Day Pass, you’re entitled to try zorbing, rappelling, and rock-climbing on artificial walls, running bungee, bubble soccer, horse-riding, bumper boats, radio controlled cars, shooting, archery, zip-lining, Burma bridge, rope ladders, and a whole lot more. The only question is: what will you do first?
Visit Della Adventure Park for a day of high-adrenaline rush activities and fun! Located in Lonavala, just two hours from Mumbai/one hour from Pune, this park can host over 2000 people every day. It’s the perfect way to do something new with family or friends.
You’ll be charmed with the landscaping and natural exquisiteness all around. And best of all, this Day Pass entitles you to access over 50 rides and amusements.
The park has 5 different restaurants, 3 bars, a baggage counter, a medical center, ATMs, and clean washrooms.
Della Adventure Park
Aqua zorbing (max. Wt. 90 kg),
Water zorbing (max. Wt. 70 kgs),
Roller zorbing (max. Wt. 90 kgs),
Rocket ejector (4 ½ floors high),
Bumper boat (kids upto 30 kgs),
Bungee Trampoline (kids upto 12 yrs),
Kids play area,
Mountain cycling (with gear),
Kids cycling (without gear),
Cycle with baby wagon,
Double seater tandem cycles.
Golf putting range (6 holes),
Kid’s golf putting range (3 holes),
Milking jersey cow.
Della shooting range (air rifle –15 shots),
Hard ball net cricket (2 overs),
Archery (Compound Bow – 5 Shots),
Rodeo (bull ride) for 10 mins,
Carom (1 board),
Chess (30 mins),
Darts (9 throws),
Table tennis (min. 2 pax per table),
Virtual racing cars, Virtual bowling,
Virtual dancing – Kinect,
Pool table (15 mins),
Virtual flight simulator.
Artificial rock climbing,
Ground challenge course,
Zig Zag Log,
Net & Log Ladder,
Low Rope Challenge Balancing Plank,
Fire Cracker Bridge,
Vertical Rope Challenge,
High Rope Challenge,
Burma Loop Horizontal Net,
Vertical Net Crossing,
Land Zorbing 200ft (max wt 90 kgs),
Flying Fox Zip Line (Small 500 ft),
Rappelling, Cross bow (5 shots),
Sling Shots (5 shots),
Blow Gun (5 Darts),
Pistol Bow (5 Shots).
Jumbo Pass: Access to all activities at A, B, C, D, E, and F zones and all 8 Extreme Adventure Paid Attractions. They are-
Swoop Swing (100 feet),
Longest Flying Fox (1250 feet),
Paintball, ATV: 900 CC Polaris,
200 CC Polaris,
700 CC Yamaha Raptor,
Motocross Dirt Bike,
Honda CR/Yamaha YZ 250 CC,
Things To Carry
1. Sports Shoes
2. Hats or caps
4. Extra set of clothes
Things to remember
1. Package is valid for 1 day usage till 9 PM only.
2. A signed declaration form by every individual guest on arrival at the Park is compulsory.
3. Kids below 12 years need to be escorted by an adult.
4. The package is valid for the authorized individual guest only and cannot be shared OR transferred.
5. Height and weight criteria for the activities to be followed.
6. Following the queue manager is compulsory. Applicable waiting time can get to be followed for every activity within the adventure park.
7. Management reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the park.
8. No refund is applicable if any particular activity is not operational due to technical reasons.
9. Any damages or loss of property caused by an individual guest during his/her presence in the property will be redeemed from the guest in full.
10. Locker room facilities are available at the park and would be charged extra at INR 100/- Per Locker and Refundable security deposit of INR 100/- would be applicable per locker.
11. Footwear is available on rental at Rs. 100/- + taxes per shoe and refundable security deposit of Rs. 500/-.
12. Please do not carry alcohol or illegal substances into the park.
13. Professional photography equipment or cameras with detachable lenses are not allowed (point-and-shoot are allowed).
14. Cancellations are not allowed once purchased.
Della Adventure Park offers a selection of five multi-cuisine restaurants that include restaurant 24, PNF restaurant & Bar, Creme Della, Parsi Dhaba, and Sports Bar. Creme Della could be a 100% vegetarian multi-cuisine restaurant providing a pleasant menu particularly for the Gujarati and Jain food lovers. Parsi Dhaba gives you authentic Parsi and Punjabi Dhaba cuisine while Cafe 24 is a 24-hour coffee shop and multi-cuisine restaurant serving fine dining even late nights. You can also pamper in fast food delights at the Sports Bar or indulge in a variety of cakes, cookies, Lonavala chikkis and more at the Fudge and Chikki store here.
Della Adventure Park also has staying facility in their resort. They have many options from presidential suite to camp stay. We stayed at Della Adventure Resort Twin bedroom. This striking room creatively shaped the line between ornate and modern, structure and space, luxury and simplicity. Every detail symbolizes thoughtful luxury with an extensive mix of custom-designed furniture, attractive furnishings, crisp linens, plush quilt, and curling white curtains. The bathroom embodies bracing style and features a one-of-a-kind with an interactive light installation. With just a single touch you can change the lighting, choosing from a full spectrum of lively colors to express every mood. The result is a pleasant space that perfectly blends luxury and comfort. Other amenities included King Size Bed, Hairdryer, Bathroom Amenities, LED TV, Complimentary Tea & Coffee Maker, Complimentary Use of Gym & Pool, Complimentary Wifi and Pet-friendly. We stayed there for one night only.
For online booking Della Adventure